VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Disappointing to say the least seeing our share price/market cap...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    Disappointing to say the least seeing our share price/market cap down at these levels. I dare say the vast majority of those who have been selling of late would probably be turning a paper loss into a realised capital loss. They have decided that a working, producing graphite mine in Ukraine which is being turned around nicely by new majority ownership and management and which will in no doubt form the cornerstone of battery grade anode materials into Europe is a liability thanks to short man syndrome sufferer Putin who is going to storm some 600 k's inland with the sole purpose of filling in said graphite mine and concreting it over. Better sell and consolidate that loss! Hmmm.
    Thanks to various articles etc posted by some recently including even a news report I saw on SBS last night, the citizens of Ukraine are just getting on with life. A country with a population of 44 million doesn't grind to a halt because of an unruly neighbour. Quite the opposite in fact. Putin is just that pain in the arse neighbour that most of us have probably experienced who parties during the week, makes a racket and throws his empties over the fence but clearly on a much grander scale. He's been doing this for years now but is starting to get out of hand. Will NATO tolerate it if he steps over the line, not to mention Ukraine itself? I wouldn't think so and I've said before, even DICKtator Putin is not that silly. It would be too costly for Russia in so many ways. He may achieve a couple of minor concessions but that's about it. Unfortunately this would appear what many VRC "investors" are purely focused on.
    Forget about being an actual graphite producer, forget about sitting on what will possibly turn out to be the biggest graphite resource in the world, forget about the alliances and joint ventures being made in Europe and more so the United States etc etc. I could go on but what's the point?
    As we know there are a few factors which have driven down share markets around the world at the moment, Ukraine certainly being one of them but having our M/C sit around $48m is not helping Trevor as he tries to secure finance for Bunyu. It will be interesting to read his assessment in the Quarterly which will probably be released late on Monday, going by previous releases. I hope the nervous Nellies take the time to read it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.256K 994.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51314 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15150573 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ 2317873
Last updated 13.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.