VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-1291

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3635
    Plimmers,

""Over all it was good to see a wide view of the strategy that Volt are following and its clear they are in with some good groups and people that should position us well going forward.""

I agree with your thoughts. The presentation clearly outlines the path that Volt is heading and Trevor alluded to the fact that more news is on the horizon.
    He also reminded us of our current mrkt cap and why he believed we were very undervalued, and he also touched on the fact that Graphite is being talked about amongst others in the industry as one of the hottest commodities in 2022 and beyond.

I think it's also important that people fully understand Volts position in relation to getting funding for Bunyu . We all want it to happen as soon as possible but I think it would be worthwhile for everyone to read the post from Bosswhat yesterday. It's an important fact that may have escaped most peoples thoughts about what will determine Volt being successful or not. The bottom line is Volt will still be in a position to make a bucket load of cash in the future whether we are actually producing our own graphite or not.
    That is why the partnerships established with our American friends is so critical, and the fact is, as Trevor pointed out today, the cost of building the Gigafactory will come with no cost to Volt. Thats a pretty sweet deal in my opinion. Throw in the well credentialed people who are actually behind this whole project and you understand why some shareholders are getting excited about the future. These guys are all leaders in their respective fields in the battery space, so if that doesn't provide one with the necessary confidence going forward I am not too sure what will.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.15K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 29622209 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 293469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.