VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Can understand you selling at 1.6 Graphene, it’s been a looooong...

1. alh
    1,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Can understand you selling at 1.6 Graphene, it’s been a looooong journey for some of us long term “true believers” on here and I remember your positivity for a long time on these threads, the threat of losing ones hard earned altogether pushes many an investor into “retreat mode” I have chosen the long path to success or total defeat and have always had the confidence because of the sheer size of their Bunyu deposit and it’s quality, plus the fact Kabunga just keeps tipping in with full support in times of need.

I posted a few weeks ago speculating that maybe there is more being added to the story hence the delay, but after this amount of time I am seeing the promised Bunyu funding that never came through all over again, hopefully I am wrong, but my gut instinct is now telling me they have had complications either with regulatory or the finance deal.

Hopefully it all works out and whatever is causing the delay is sorted out, as per usual, patience is required here and I am confident r3sOurc3’s 13.06 post will prove to be Volts future if this transaction is having issues!

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.