VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

indigo,""I think the catalyst now and has always been since iv...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    indigo,

""I think the catalyst now and has always been since iv been holding is the Bunya funding.I feel VRC should of focused more on that from the beginning and not worry about Lithium,gold and buying a mine.The latter are the ones that have tanked our SP, and for obvious reasons.Get the funding,get the stuff out of the ground,create revenue""

With all due respect your understanding of the current situation holds no boundaries. You say you have been a shareholder for 6 years and yet you obviously have NO idea about the stock you have invested in or the circumstances that surround it.
    For 5 years Trevor has tried to secure the funding that you speak of. He has tried numerous ways to get this funding.
    Back on the 24th of October 2019 it was announced that Volt would be pursuing Note Issues and listing on disallowed of Mauritius Stock Exchange. Perhaps you can recall that. The ONLY reason why Volt chose to raise money this way, was because for years they had been unsuccessful in being able to get funding the conventional way through the banks. Unfortunately the timing of the Note Issue coincided with Covid which basically put paid to this venture.
    The REASON Volt then got involved with the Gold Tenements in Guinea, the Ukraine Mine and the Lithium play was to put help it in it's endeavours to secure funding the conventional way. And that is with the banks.
    Have you considered this for just one moment when suggesting that Volt should have focused more on the funding. Are you forgetting that is all they were doing for years and years. Trying to get funding through the Banks.
    All of the Latter ones as you term them have only come into play during the past 18 months. Had funding been secured as one thought it might have been, there would have been no need to choose the latter options. Are you understanding that indigo. Obviously not !!
    Had this funding been granted Volt would now be producing Graphite in Tanzania and Trevor would now have been overseeing the expansion to get Stage 2 finalised.

For someone who has been involved as shareholder for 6 years you seem to have forgotten the recent history of this company and the attempts it had made to secure the Funding it requires. You fail to grasp why the company has chosen the path it has in acquiring these other interests. You make it sound oh so easy, but if you spoke to the Directors of the other graphite companies listed on the ASX you would find this is not the case.
    Establishing Funding requirements continues to be the hardest hurdle to jump over for ALL graphite companies. But of course you fail to understand this .

Perhaps that is why the world is crying out for more graphite, because there are not enough companies producing it.

Hopefully indigo this will help to jog your memory.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.147K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 24674847 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3013538 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 16750
Last updated 10.42am 24/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.