CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Future predctions

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Okay let's see who can really has the minerals with this thread.
    I  believe that 2019/20 is the time that this market will sort this market out. A lot of money has been invested in speculation and hope across this sector. As international  government regulation is finally catching up i believe we will soon start to see which companies will start to rise to the top and who will falter. The next 12 to 24months I expect leaders to start rising to the top and creating distance  between the  companies who promise a lot but deliver very little. I am  cautiously optimistic about this stock however I have one concern. Company stock lives on consumer  sentiment.  This is judged by it stock price and financial preferences. Take that measure away for to long and you can be taken down by malicious rumors alone. The exptation that this will be  the best vertically integrated company sounds brilliant but only a fool would believe that what appears on paper reflects what can really be achieved in reality. So I ask @Neil1959 why is it that this company is not able to actively and openly maintain a  presence on the asx and still work through its evolution from mining to mm when other companies do all the time. I can only hope that sentiment is able to hold onto the companies time line.  So for my prediction well my heart hopes the best for the future.  My cynical head says that if CGB is unable to deliver on its promises soon after relisting then the market will decide it fate shortly after that. ALL IM MY HUMBLE OPINION.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.