CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I’ve questioned how Medcan are going to operate directly to Neil...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I’ve questioned how Medcan are going to operate directly to Neil and have had no reasonable response to the actual question. I can respect that Neil can not disclose much due to market sensitivity so I didn’t push further after his first response, but it still leaves this massive question up in the air, how is Medcan going to grow MM? The reason this cap raise was done was to fitout their facility, posters saying they’ll still be growing in a few months and the facility fitout is still happening, id like it if you could enlighten me on how they are fitting out the facility and where is the money coming from to do it? Without CGB’s 5 mil the facility is just a shell from what I can gather, and if biohealth can’t actually grow Cannabis then what is actually happening? So many people talking so much potential and so many claims of greatness but I really struggle to see how the praise for management right now is warranted, when this company is becoming even more speculative, with spec stocks as time goes on things are sposed to become less speculative and more concrete fact, all I see is the opposite happening. Not trying to have a go at anyone, and this is all simply just my opinion, holder or not I’ll still voice my concerns about the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.