CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Did they give a timeline on dividends? CGB are hard at work on...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Did they give a timeline on dividends? CGB are hard at work on realising this objective for shareholders.

They forecast a 500t harvest..The drought devestated everyone. This was actually a hard lesson learnt for the company regarding forecasting.

As for the $5,000,000..They are letting shareholders vote on the new proposal.

Does just because the company is publicly listed mean that they shouldn't be able to amend their business plan when necessary for the greater benefit of shareholders? Everything is passed by the shareholders.

For those who are critical of management..How long do you really think this company will last without revenue? You can only survive on whats in the bank for so long..Without a successful campaign over the next 2-3 years CGB is no more..They will not secure any further capital from investors & if the shares on issue & nothing to show it will be a dead horse.

It is absolutely in Sholoms best interest for not only us but for himself to make this a great success & I'm backing him to make it happen.

Whats better? draw a wage for another 3 years & go bust or draw a wage for the next 20 years & millions in dividends? A no brainer.

You don't have to worry now Bpacker your out...I'm in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.