CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ahh, you’re acting like this is new information Dan? Any poster...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Ahh, you’re acting like this is new information Dan? Any poster that’s been around for a length of time on QBL knows how positive I used to be about the company, this is nothing new mate. @big finn actually tagged me in this exact post a few days ago to bring up my old posting, this was my response -
    “Well you gave the the same reaction, lol. I was excited with that announcement, as I was with all of QBL’s ann’s then, and I (respectfully) gave it to bas and others about issues we disagreed on. A few harsh lessons in the market made me much wiser, I learned never to hold an emotional attachment to a stock, the company is there to make you money and when there are things that make you really doubt whether they will or not, then get out of there. I sold my QBL shares for a great profit and have tried to respectfully challenge what I can see is going wrong ever since.
    Thanks for the laugh

Anyway, Dan, if you’re stooping to digging up old posts, when most here are well aware of my previous position on qbl and when/why it changed, then good for you. People change, and so does sentiment, maybe one day yours will change too, considering you’re a staunch supporter I doubt it tho, no matter how many fluffy Ann’s the company puts out to appease your hopes and dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.