SYA 1.79% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

Future Price, page-48

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    sorry folk's ..... meant to say ...' we are still at less than 10% of the company ' and ' not to mention the setting up of SYA for a further placement ...etc...etc. '

Reading a few of the post however, I feel it necessary to clarify especially for new investors that the 54 million shortfall will and is not bought on market. It will be placed at the companies discretion as it has been approved already and that it will on the same terms as the rights issue - ie at 5.1 cents with 1 free option for every 2 shares taken up.

In addition , there has now been a couple of references couched in derogatory terms I might add calling certain investors out as traders / flippers / pumpers..... simply because they may have a different trading style. My view is simple in that it takes all kinds of investors to make the well oiled machine of the market functioning well..... and more so when times might be tough and liquidity and trading conditions for whatever reason poor. We spoke of the Chi-X volumes coming back into play today .... most likely a good portion being day traders who in part have contributed significantly IMO through their contribution of 10 million of extra volume thrown into the ring. I would expect this to follow through and continue from here on and most certainly welcome this continued contribution with open arms.

I would also like to re-iterate the importance of backing your own judgement and for those who supported the SP at the lows with their Buy contract.......I say good on you. For those who did not support the CR because they may have been short of cash and/ or carrying heavy losses or those who in fact chose a different strategy to support SYA .....I still say you do not have to hang your head in shame....or indeed feel guilty in any way....as you all .....me included have done everything ....and I mean everything in our powers and abilities to remain positive and pick this up off the floor anyway we could.

One final thing to remember is and lets be honest with ourselves.......if you aren't trading something in this or any market for that matter........my question would be how the heck then are you making money. Remember, the markets allow you to get back in .....and out when necessary.....and obviously allows you to have both short and longer term views and valuations on things. Don't tell me for one minute that chartist doesn't actually use charts to in fact trade positions........as this notion would be simply ridiculous. The whole science was invented for this purpose to Buy and Sell ....often rapidly for profits and self gain. I'll leave it there folk's - and wish you all the very best for tomorrows trading session.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $29.53K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 8532683 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2259992 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.