GTG 0.00% 4.3¢ genetic technologies limited

Well it appears GTG is starting to rumble again so thought I'd...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Well it appears GTG is starting to rumble again so thought I'd have a brief study of the financials. It appears that GTGs current loss per quarter is around $2mill. They have $11mill in the bank so assuming similar cashburn and revenue they really should have no need to go back to market for funding for at least another year. That would therefore be viewed as a positive by speculative investors. However, can we assume that revenues should continue increasing? I know they are receiving money out of settlements with companies for infringements, I guess that revenue is an unknown and would move around alot from quarter to quarter. But how much is this BrevanGen worth in potential revenues? Could it's revenue quickly cover the quarterly cashburn of over $3mill a quarter? Currently the marketcap is around $74mill (excluding US listing figure...how much is that to markecap?). That's a pretty reasonable marketcap for a non profitable organisation. I guess then it's ability to move up from here is dependent on how quickly investors think they wil turn profitable. Any opinions on this?

It's been a hard life for past GTG shareholders but is there a light at the end of the tunnel this time around?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.252M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $8.025K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54906 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 22819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.