GTG 9.30% 3.9¢ genetic technologies limited

future profitability, page-18

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Gtg did NOT reduce their stake for a mere 1m....and they did NOT receive the 1m.

Sorry GG, smoke and mirrors. In effect GTG have given up 30% of the company because of a $1mill placement. If GTG had believed that yep this technology is a 'no brainer' and will in the future earn us 100s of millions of dollars, then GTG itself could have invested further in Immunaid former subsiduary $1mill (or even more) to allow the pushing forward of progress and keep their 75%. So yes, the company's stake was REDUCED for a MERE $1mill potential outlay.

What they did get or end up with is a holding worth 4.6m as opposed to what they had which was 70% of no value..in other words, the value of 10m was ONLY The result of a raise where shares were valued at $1.

Smoke and mirrors. The $1mill placement did not alter the value of the company. They still have their IP, they are still in the same position. All they have is $1mill extra in the bank account to presumably move development forward (how far $1mill gets you I doubt very far). If I am an investor I am not going to pay $1 per share for something that is worth nothing which if I do then somehow makes it worth something.

Not sure what is so hard to understand and it seems many are confusing matters that are infect rather simple.

It's very easy to understand. No confusion, just simply I'd say GTG the company are not as positive about the percentage chance of potential future success of Immunaid as you are, otherwise they wouldn't have let this happen. Just my opinion of course. Probably discussed this enough, time for me to move on to other positives happening out there in GTG land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.004(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $4.502K 115.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35742 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 179057 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.