GTG 9.30% 3.9¢ genetic technologies limited

future profitability, page-19

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good morning,
    I was reluctant to accept geminiguy's views about the dilution of Immunaid equity but after much research and consultation I now accept how views as a reasonable explanation. Since providing my private email address I can say that I have not had any private consultation with anyone from this forum.

It is at GT managements discretion as to how they use funds at their disposal to pursue the interests of the company. GT has been propping Immunaid up for years and now at this time need to make use of that equity to pursue it's primary goal of successfully launching Brevagen and building market share. GT's success in this objective is in all share holders best interests.

I believe that Paul Macleman demonstrates good corporate governance and is a true champion for the company and it's share holders.

Posters should show restraint and not post views that suggest improper actions by GT management without evidence to back it up. To date, all that I have seen is consistent with management making the best of limited resources to achieve outstanding success.

GT is at the start of a significant growth phase. If you form the view that GT is a good investment for you then get on board and enjoy the ride.

Regards,
    Hcmalco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.004(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $4.502K 115.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35742 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 179057 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.