GTG 9.30% 3.9¢ genetic technologies limited

future profitability, page-20

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Geminiguy - Would appreciate your thoughts

You said -

"In my opinion (and according to others in the field), a year from now, not only will Immunaid be the golden egg for GTG/GENE, it will be worth more than the total market cap of Genetic Technologies in its own right."

And then in your last post said -

"They had nothing...now they have a holding worth 4.6m"

So if as you say in a year from now that Immunaid will be the golden egg why would GTG dilute their holding in the company from 70% to 46%?

I had a look at the patents pending and granted for Immunaid on the EPO website and it looked to me that with patents being granted and as you said future upside over the next 12 months why as major shareholder would you take such a dilution if you knew as you have said that further raisings would be done a much higher prices?

I am just having a look at this company and when there are subsidiary companies there are a lot of layers to look into when choosing to invest in the parent company.

With the share of Immunaid reducing greatly investment in GTG needs to be based on future projections for Brevagen sales and patent licensing agreements.

Did I see in a Brevagen video (cant find the link) that the Brevagen test is currently only for Anglosaxon women?

Would be interested to hear thoughts on expected revenue growth for the Brevagen test over the next 12 months

Thanks

Twinvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.004(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $4.502K 115.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35742 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 179057 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.