LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Rob,Always happy to debate the merits of company. Afterall, that...

1. 831 Posts.
    Rob,

Always happy to debate the merits of company. Afterall, that is what this site is all about. Here is how I see things:

I value these companies based on their potential for future growth. I see LNC with the in house capability of 230+ UCG technicians, a strong management team, being on the cusp of making a groundbreaking development for the production of ultra clean diesel and owning the IP for it as well as having the most potential for future growth. CXY has Dr Len Walker he is 67 years old and CXY does not own the UCG IP, Ergo Exergy does, therefore I do not see as much potential for future growth for CXY. With 230+ UCG technicians, LNC can expand and launch multiple projects very quickly. MEE is an unknown quantity to me, they have these JV agreements in place with CSIRO and IPL but I don't know what details are. The best thing to happen to LNC was to get the significant project status. To get a project like this off the ground the company has to deal with something like 27 different government departments. That is a lot of bureaucracy and can hold your project up for a long time.

No one ever answered my question on approvals for the power station at Kingaroy. SE QLD has had 1000 MW of gas fired power stations commissioned recently and has another 3000 MW of gas fired power stations in the pipeline. Is the Kingaroy power station part of that?

How much more power do we need here in SE QLD? Apart from all the gas fired power stations being built we also have renewable power solutions coming on line, no doubt there will be more to meet the government’s 20% renewable energy target. There is a 76 turbine wind farm being built just south of Kingaroy at a place called Hampton. Then there is Geothermal, which I for one believe has enormous potential. GDY is having some success and there is about 27 other geothermal companies out there. Unlike UCG, geothermal has zero GHG emissions. UCG cuts the emissions by about 1/3 compared to a conventional coal fired power station. Then there is hydro, wave and tidal power. Each has their limitations but all have zero emissions. If we can move to a hydrogen economy quickly then I think all fossil fuel companies will tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.