EXL 20.0% 0.4¢ elixinol wellness limited

Hi guys,I am new to the stock market and the first stock that I...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi guys,

I am new to the stock market and the first stock that I bought was EXL, and I am still holding it. I was just blindly following what my colleague told, to get my hand in EXL asap, as he had made a fortune from it (long story short: he was among those who bought at $1, and sold at $5).
    Unfortunately, I seemed to be in too late and too dumb to just blindly follow the crowd, and now i am paying huge loss for it.
    I am looking at 86.6% loss at the moment.
    I have followed those discussion about the company going to voluntary administration in the not-too-far future. and it scared the shit out of me.

Just wondering,
    1) The newly appointed CEO seemed to be really optimistic about the company, even tho the share price has plummeted significantly less than a year, and they have sold 2 out of their 3 business (Nunyara and HempAu)
    --->my question is what are the chances that EXL will go into VA?

2) They are launching a new product in March according to the recent presentation, and their general sales has increased (although the bulk sales has decreased meanwhile), which mean they will still be able to generate revenue as it goes, isn't it?
    If they can sell their inventory and make it into cash

3) I know some of you been telling us to get off this asap, but with the current loss, don't think it's a good option for me. I was told maybe i should average down then wait until it re-bounce, worst case scenario would be me losing a bit more on top of the already lost....

It would be really good if anyone can share their opinion.
    Last edited by Schymng: typo 05/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.318K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 16883272 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2078558 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 418654
Last updated 15.44pm 14/05/2024 ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.