EXL 0.00% 0.4¢ elixinol wellness limited

Oh my oh my...guys relax with a bit of proper music. and then,...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Oh my oh my...

guys relax with a bit of proper music. and then, wake up! It's time to realise we are in exceptional times and exceptional opportunities are here, whilst most of you cower in fear and wait for the government handouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBj0-dIU8HI

Now Exl, hm why did I 4X my whole position at 19c?

It's hard to understand. You make mistakes, and people counpound them, or others mitigate them.

Buying at $1 was premature, but I adapt and buying at 19c was genius, especially 4x the amount.

Not in the same league. Only a few can understand. Not those who are currently selling parcels worth $200.

It's a bit grand, all those who are taking a beating on all their stocks are awfully silent about their own genius decisions!

Hm that EXL line is performing just right. Maybe I get a few bitcoins, maybe I;ll wait a bit more, sitting on such a profit in those times is nothing short of exceptional.

If you're wondering we're seeing record liquidations, pros, left right and center are going broke, surviving this is a performance, but making money is next level.

You're welcome. Now you know it can be done. You can always make good trades.

How do you deal with mistakes? do you move on? do you compound your mistakes or mitigate them?

DId you see the crash was stopping early this week? did you buy around that date? Why did I do it then?

Luck of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $100 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 21192264 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11481303 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.08am 28/05/2024 ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.