ABV 0.00% 7.0¢ advanced braking technology ltd

@Dazza14 Brilliant background and a lot seems to add up in...

1. 9,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    @Dazza14 Brilliant background and a lot seems to add up in regards to what happened later according to reports and the lack of actually having saleable products customers wanted to buy. Classic dry sense of humour appreciate your comments. Take a copy as some company nark will probably get round to obliterating the post or report it yourself and do a edited version. Regardless if everything is 100% it is not worth any legal letters. If you are in contact with more old current employees via FB or other social media get em drop in to HC and spill some more current stuff.

It all adds up as to what they would not be in a position to partner or participate in any serious development with military etc as they just don't qualify .

Still a good product but I have my doubts unless they have a superstar patent and IP lawyer that they will have everything locked up and anyone just won't work around them and let ABV chase them.

Any info on the fox trial would be of great interest as he doesn't piss around if the numbers and management stack up. Probably better for holders if he just bought it up and paid them out as at least a good product would be out there. Big truck market has other choices coming so going with ABV would be risky unless you have deep pockets and ability / scale to force trailer and prime mover manufacturers to spec them for on road. Not likely IMO. Going to be a slow death I feel as they milk it unless off road mining takes a massive upswing before other technology removes them from the equation

Be interested if you think management has ever posted on HC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $2.697K 38.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19420 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 118620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.