ABV 0.00% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

I also had Massey ferguson tractors (still have a small one) its...

1. 33,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1749
    I also had Massey ferguson tractors (still have a small one) its a tough environment for brakes hard braking on headlands for ploughing using the brakes to steer , with high torque requirements and working in dirt and often only rear brakes used
    The Fergy 165 came out in two versions in the 1960s and 1970s a wet multi disc internal and a drum brake the multi disc could last for over 12000 hours with out replacement the dry drum only about 5000 hours and also needed more pressure to operate.
    I think the garbage truck scenario was along the lines of the strategy you suggested for comparison testing they put some comparison financial figures out for that.
    Agree need to work with an OEM to be fitted as original equipment , maybe for logging trucks as also a tough environment or as a rear trailer brake for the last set of brakes on a triple side dump train as they tend to wear the most .
    I would have thought the new MD would have gone with a logging truck idea given he would know the need being a Kiwi .
    Given your knowledge maybe you should approach him on a consultancy basis ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $7.041K 125.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 537254 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 11414 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.