ABV 3.70% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Future prospects are promising, page-5

1. 33,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    "Time is the enemy as always because there will be other competing products on the market possibly in regards to sealed motors and electric motors doing much of the brake load and regeneration or magnetic brakes all advancing in other fields like conveyors where these systems types were once the only option."

or someone just creates an easy way and package to seal existing rear drum brakes which I doubt would be that hard , and maybe also a retarder on the driveline , front disks may be more problematic to seal.
    From my experience working at geothermal powerplants, I use to go through a set of brake shoes in 4 months on a ford ranger , the wear was from the long downhill segment (the geysers) , and there was no mine coal dust to exacerbate the wear. We tried different brake shoes and calipers ie ceramic but made little difference to wear .

There has to be a market for the product given the high wear rates for standard brakes

I have reinvested in this due to the "cleared decks " but all your points are valid Teddyward this really is a long shot , high risk punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $26.42K 470.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 412500 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 32044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.