DEG 0.93% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Hi Fish3In terms of remaining news from the Argentinean field...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Hi Fish3

In terms of remaining news from the Argentinean field season that just finished... don't forget that De Grey performed systematic surface geochemical sampling at Sierra Morena over the 1.5k strike length of the breccia vein previously identified (181 samples). Unless I missed it, these results haven't come (only the separate stream sampling has been reported). I am guessing this will be part of the quarterly report. They also performed first pass work at Tres Cerros, Querencia and Kaiken in the 1st Qtr.

There was an update from Emergent (EMG) to the ASX about Beyondie early last week, in particular about advancing discussions with potential Indian partners. The announcement didn't go out to DEG. Their CEO and Chief Geologist are off to India for discussions. It is on Emergent's website at: http://news.iguana2.com/emergent/ASX/EMG/546813.

Also, very interesting article this morning in The Australian about Oakagee rail and port - cost blow outs, delays, risk of missing the window on high ore prices... but the article does say "Despite the concerns over the timing of the Mid-West reaching its full potential, all parties agree Oakajee will go ahead, albeit with the likely backing of China as new strategic partners in the project."

The aricle is at:
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/markets/oakajee-dreaming-turns-into-a-nightmare/story-e6frg916-1226091007590.

Regards

Elisby1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.570B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.06 $5.851M 5.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 151969 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 169218 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.