DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

future prospects, page-3

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Thanks Elisby1,
    Looks like there is possibly more potential for some good (or bad!) exploration results in the near future afterall. I guess it was just the way it was reported that made me think it was all over.

Re Oakagee, I saw that article, and essentially it is spot on, the project will certainly go ahead in one form or the other, but probably one that is further delayed and with a lot more direct Chinese involvement. The Chinese hold too much interest in large projects in that region to really let it fall over. Once it does become a "Chinese" iron project hotspot, then Beyondie will almost certainly gain renewed interest from JV partners. At this stage though it is just a big pile of iron a long way from the coast with no cost-effective transport option to get it there. The good thing though, is that the longer it takes for a new JV partner to be found, the greater the resource estimate for Beyondie and the greater the net value that DEG is likely to receive as a payment in any buy-out by a future JV partner. So there may be some light at the end of the tunnel that will be apparent some time after Oakagee is finally declared a goer..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.