DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Thanks Elisby1,Looks like there is possibly more potential for...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Thanks Elisby1,
    Looks like there is possibly more potential for some good (or bad!) exploration results in the near future afterall. I guess it was just the way it was reported that made me think it was all over.

Re Oakagee, I saw that article, and essentially it is spot on, the project will certainly go ahead in one form or the other, but probably one that is further delayed and with a lot more direct Chinese involvement. The Chinese hold too much interest in large projects in that region to really let it fall over. Once it does become a "Chinese" iron project hotspot, then Beyondie will almost certainly gain renewed interest from JV partners. At this stage though it is just a big pile of iron a long way from the coast with no cost-effective transport option to get it there. The good thing though, is that the longer it takes for a new JV partner to be found, the greater the resource estimate for Beyondie and the greater the net value that DEG is likely to receive as a payment in any buy-out by a future JV partner. So there may be some light at the end of the tunnel that will be apparent some time after Oakagee is finally declared a goer..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.