TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

future prospects, page-41

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    re: tox - possible value 15c I am even more confident now than i was yesterday that TOX will be near the 10c mark by the end of hte year, possibly 15c.

This stock was tragically manipulated in the first few minutes of trade. I assume that the majority of the early sellers that instilled fear in other TOX holders bought back at around 4c.

Some people on here have sold out definitely scared by the mass early selling. I too sold a few of my oppies at 1.5 but bought back at 1.7.

It is not too late for all these people to buy back into a quality stock which is sure to be a winner in the medium to long term.

One theory I have for that unprecedented selling early in that day was that TOX will be making a major profit announcemnt in their monthly report later this week. Therefore the share price was pushed down to increase the allow the cowboys to top up big time. Im even more confident that something big is looming this week.

Even if something was terribly wrong at TOX, people would not have sold out like that in a frenzy, they would have feed the stock to gullible buyers who still believed in the stock. We have seen some signs yesterday if something was wrong. It closed yesterday 0.1c down and we saw an excellent foundation being built at 4.5 and 4.6.

TOX the way it is growing shuld be trading at a PE ratio of 15+. It should already be near the 10c mark. This profit announcement to go through this week (the 6th consecutive month) should see it push the 5c mark and then to 10c in another 3 months.

The market will start giving TOX it deserves I believe after the next profit announcment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.