BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hello Hajduk.I am a former shareholder of Crusader Holdings - I...

1. 259 Posts.
    Hello Hajduk.

I am a former shareholder of Crusader Holdings - I bought in around February 2007 and sold during the hysteria surrounding the Posse Iron project. Although I am no longer a shareholder I still massively endorse the the prospects of the Company.

Crusader's tin and tungsten projects look promising, however I think it is wise to be a shareholder simply because Crusader is one of a very few ASX-listed entities involved in Brazil which has tremendous mineral wealth. I think CEO Mr. Robert Smakman and his colleagues are well aware of the upside potential of iron ore projects in Brazil simply by observing the impact that the Posse Iron project had on Crusader's SP. He has stated previously that Crusader are looking for other Fe projects - some of which are inside the Iron Quadrilateral. IMHO it is only a matter of time before Crusader are granted the option over another Fe project.

Furthermore the very tightly held share register serves as advantageous in ways other than the obvious. Crusader's SP rocketed from 18c to around 40c on no news before they entered a trading halt and announced the option to buy Posse. If one tracks the SP performance closely I think it is fairly easy to guage whether or not something is cooking. For example, if it rocketed to 80c next week you would be fairly confident that they are onto something exotic - say, iron ore or manganese.

I think you should encourage more discussion about Crusader on HC because IMHO is it an excellent company that very few really know about.

Definately a keeper.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.