CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

I believe the CEU share price, will remain steady over the next...

1. 73 Posts.
    I believe the CEU share price, will remain steady over the next few months. I brought in at $1.33 & $1.12 after they hit a high of around $1.90
    I didnt buy when we hit the 29c low, But have recently started buying again. I think they this is a great long term buy. Remember CEU will be operating this toll road for the next 45 years. I believe 60c to 70c is fair value.
    At the moment the current enviroment is not all that bad for CEU. With the current low price of petrol, It should get people out driving. Also families will be taking short car trips on weekends instead of taking holidays due to current financial climate.

Although I am against the Rudds cash handout's , The sales figures released today show people are spending it. Which means they are driving to these shops, And retail workers are still employed. Thus also driving to work.

Also in CEU favour is the planned road upgrades around eastlink, My only concearn is that I belive OIL could hit USD$250 a barrrel in the coming 5 years, If this does happen who will be driving ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.