BET 8.57% 9.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Thanks mate, I appreciate some of the more serious replies and...

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Thanks mate, I appreciate some of the more serious replies and definitely appreciate this one the most. The numbers for the next two years are definitely outdated and have not been updated in-line with the FY23 presentation.
    I’m basing my interest on what management have said, not the graphed numbers, I was just interested in the drop off in FY26. I think the company showed promise at current price levels, given low double digit growth, break even approaching and decent gross margins that should start to translate to net margins over the coming years if they can continue to grow revenue and control or even decrease expenses like they’ve been focused on.

I’ve only read some presentations and updates. I’m interested in the revenue split across counties. I’m assuming this is in the annual report will check there and keep an eye out for any commentary that would suggest a significant portion of revenue is at risk. I think it’s probably just an error. It’s hard to have faith in one analyst or data beyond two years in the future. Combine those two things and the data is pretty meaningless. Nonetheless, the large drop was curious and I wondered if there’s any sort of credible reason as to why this could possibly occur. I shall keep reading. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.009(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $92.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.6¢ $206.5K 2.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175499 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 260000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
-0.009 ( 12.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ 880624
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.