OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

A recent post on the Westgold HC forum by Speculatro101...

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    A recent post on the Westgold HC forum by Speculatro101 refreshed memories of ORA Gold expectations that the gold is getting rich at Depth in the Crown Prince claim.

Spec101 was commenting on a statement made by Wayne Bramwell Exc/D of WG. He said,
    "Our exploration and growth team has the resources and budget to find the next GREAT FINGALL, Big Bell or Paddys Flat"

Ironically ORA has previously quoted that Geologically the Crown Prince has simulatulies to the GREAT FINGALL, and of course the results so far by ORA in deep drilling finding visible gold in the core, enhances the probability of such success.

Past history has also referenced this possibly.In a Geological Survey published in 1916, by E.dc Clarke it was quoted.

"Enrichment in the zone of oxidation (of which Kyarra and Black Jack veins are good examples) has few exceptions as regards auriferous veins. It has to be remembered however that no quartz vein in the area has been followed deeper than 300 feet, and that there is a possibility of reappearance of values at greater depths, such as that as took place in the GREAT FINGALL."
    Clarke in this article was referring to the Kyarra Gold Mine, which is now named Crown Prince by ORA.

I was also interested in trying to located the Black Jack mine mentioned. I appears this was in the area about 15 miles south of the Meekathara townsite, in the then know Yaloginda district, history has told us this was where all the major deep Mines have been exploited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $683.3K 124.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 22692606 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35317595 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.