TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I've been looking into Tesserent - looks decent considering its...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I've been looking into Tesserent - looks decent considering its small size.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the probability/extent of any further share dilution. I understand their acquisitions to date have been instrumental to their 365 strategy and recent profitability - so not too fussed as there appears to be strategy and some thought (lol) behind the purchases.

Just slightly concerned as current shares outstanding is close to 1billion, with about 300mil floating. They also do not have a huge amount of cash at hand and from what I am gathering, it seems that they will continue down the road of acquiring and integrating companies. The silver lining that I can see is that they tend to spread out their cash payments over time - so hopefully they continue to do that but with 100% cash instead. Or just get a debt facility considering there is some cash flow.

I'd honestly prefer if there is some indication that they take a breather from acquiring companies and make sure that everything is working and meshing well together before any more purchases. Also would give them some time to build their cash reserves. Does anyone know if there has been indication from management regarding this - I have not found anything clear cut.

Any comments/insights/corrections to the above are welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.