EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

I think last week's activity may have been less the manganese...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think last week's activity may have been less the manganese and more the relatively rarely mentioned uranium tenements.

As you would be aware there has been recent rises in uranium prices and associated stocks in the past few weeks. Indications from commentators that there may be price rises, perhaps significant to come in the coming years.

It has been noted in this and other HC forums and I am sure elsewhere, that EPM holds promising uranium tenements in a safe mining jurisdiction.

I think therefore last weeks activity may be some getting positions for any further moves in Uranium whether short, mid, or long term. There may not be much more downside in the share price, noting that EPM's last manganese based price run started from an approximate .05c base - kind of where we are now (except with a little less cash) in a subdued market.

Also, if there is some belief that uranium may be headed somewhere finally, I would not be surprised if management release a uranium announcement either reflecting an attempt to reinvigorate that asset, or at least to remind the market that they exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7.117K 889.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110512 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2590000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.