VCR ventracor limited

Hi guys,profits are some time off but the further VCR get by way...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    Hi guys,

profits are some time off but the further VCR get by way of successful implants helping sick heart patients the higher and higher the stock price will go.

Personally I'm completely out of VCR at the moment as I believe it's run out of steam for the very short term (it just couldnt bust through the $3). I'm looking to get back in around $2, hopefully $1.80.

The area they are in is worth billions, but they do have some competition. If they FDA approval for their device then VCR should be a billion dollar stock... that's if their device isn't killed by way of competition.

Financials are looking okay with the recent placement and it's great to see the first two implants were successful. My view at this point in time is will VCR sky rocket in the next few weeks? If you think it will then you should hold, but I think it won't. So why be in the stock when there is the very real chance of something going wrong with these first two patients, the downside then is all the way back to $1 or even lower.

Anyhow hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Munch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.