LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

future sp fa valuation principles, page-2

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    I agree with your synopsis, to a point.

The market only wants to pay 62.5. But why do they only pay 62.5 given the positive fundamentals?

All factors raised are valid and have weight. Why I will not pay any more than 62.5 is this.

LYC has a hair trigger at the moment because who knows when the shorting gangs will create havoc again. (You can say effing shorters cop the blame blah blah)

This stock has been flogged relentlessly for 8 months or so and the predators have created an environment of their own making. Its down to die hard gamblers now as everyone else is frying on the side lines waiting for the "trend" to change.

Its pure classic conditioning, I stick my hand in the fire it hurts. I don't try it again until its a bit cooler, hey?

Really, we can over think this shit a bit and blame technical aspects all the time but at the end of the day its a game of psychology. I think the game will turn soon as new punters are needed to lift the price and that won't happen until the bullshit predators move on and people feel comfortable with their investment.

No demand? this will continue until confidence returns to this stock. Confidence is gained from all those aspects you spoke of improving along with the relaxation of predatory moves by the gangs.

I am hoping that the last few days is a start of that new trend because from a psychological point of view the stock needs a break as its getting quite stale.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.