PSC 1.01% 9.8¢ prospect resources limited

girls and boys.. :) the management is telling us via the general...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    girls and boys..
    the management is telling us via the general meeting that they are very positive about the drilling for lithium, they also mentioned they are looking for more lithium, cobalt and gold.

Gold will be alright, if brexit does happen, gold will go up quite a lot, if brexit doesnt happen, gold will come down but then will the fed hike? with a soft dollar, gold will do alright and there are plenty of other issues around the world this year and coming years.

Lithium, we all know why that is.. cobalt I am thinking thats the next elements people will be looking for to complete the new technology of lithium cobalt batteries and so on. Dont forget Congo is the largest cobalt producer We arent in Congo for nothing.

There are some more interests in Africa these days but we are way infront for project acquisitions and also trust. We have directors from South Africa, Harry and his team. Africa isnt easy to make things work and trust is a very big issue in Africa, we only have to look at Ethan Resource to know that. By having them and their contacts, it gives us a huge amount of advantages. People trust Harry and the South African directors or else we wont be going to places to look at projects and so on.

3c and above isnt a bad thing, its a sign from the management to us that they think they can move the company forward along with their VWAP of above 3c for 20 days before they get their options at 1.5c. I am not sure why people are worried about the number of shares, all I care about is MC. The VWAP said it all, they could have just issue those options but they put a stipulation and yes they havent been paid for the last few years. They arent just another junior spec, they want to achieve things thats why they put their own money in while not getting paid and hard to raise money.

To me we may be seeing 3.5 to 5c and upwards if drilling comes out relatively good and also gold production starts to crank up along with a few more acquisitions to come. Thats why they want to raise above 3c, everyone wins unless you are buying at 3c and above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $53.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.8¢ $37.30K 377.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43459 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.