GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

future takeover at play here...

1. 9,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Guys,
    I won't worry if I were you guys who subscribed at the recent SPP. You would be way ahead if sold GXY at 8c and keep GXYO!. I hope many here have done so...

This is exactly what big boys are doing atm. They can dumped head down to 5.4c and keep options and still ahead in 12 months time. Paying the way for the TO and play their cards before Dec 2014. TO would happen before the options lapse !!

I would say 6c head opening next Monday as the minimum. Was very temped for a play at closing auction today but missed out for bidding too low at 5.2c :).

Ask yourself this question... If it is so bad then why intos and pro investors are taking up almost all SPP shortfall atm ?

The company is seeking a minimum $12mil, and a maximum $46.7mil for the SPP. They have got $37.5mil as announced yesterday. Much better response than expected I would think.

So don't sell yourself short for unnecessary big loss..
    Good luck..

"The capital raising will comprise:
    A 1 for 1 pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer at 8¢ (“Offer”). For every 2 shares subscribed, applicants will also receive 3 free attaching new options exercisable at 8¢ with an expiry date of 31 December 2014 (options are to be listed)"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.