RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

hi BT123, haha, i have managed to get email replies or speak to...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi BT123, haha, i have managed to get email replies or speak to David several times recently but that certainly doesnt mean i am the most informed shareholder at the moment. Not sure what Jimako is up to, laying low??

re the correlation between David and the current sentiment, well, that is up to individual investors, i cant say much more there.

re the number of wells, the AGM presentation from last year here, on page 15 it lists the number of wells to be online for each year, at the time of this presentation the gas price was $5/mcf, as we all know the gas price has decreased since then.

i certainly dont want numerous wells being bought on line while gas pricing is suppressed, so our strategy has probably changed since this presentation.

how many wells have been drilled this year, no where near what was previously suggested, because of this we are now in a position of trying to improve reserves without using them while trying to improve our revenue from West Tulsa.

this has obviously caused the dilema of trying to conserve cash on hand, i dont want to see a capital raising, so drilling has been reduced.

should get the AGM date this week, for anyone who wishes to question David about these points or any other issues, try and make it to WA, more than likely at the end of November.

i have already set aside the cash for plane fares and accommodation, hopefully will see a few hot copperites there, just need to make sure it doesnt clash with numerous 40th birthday partys, engagements, buck shows and weddings on my calender in the next 2 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.