AAR 8.97% 8.5¢ astral resources nl

future trends

1. 225 Posts.
    I have been mesmerised and sucked in to buying into AAR AGAIN!! After my history of losses with this company, one would assume better sense or more caution but I saw the 5 Dec report and the fact that Angus is buying up - another 1.5mill shares - and, since I have always believed the company has "the goods" ( gold at Mandilla and copper and zinc Koongie, Sandiego, Onedin ) I am in for another go.
    I hope to goodness we are not looking at another twenty years of doodling around- but I guess business decisions can only be made on the price one can get for one's commodities at the time.
    Let us hope that we are on the brink of a big move forward and a huge jump in the share price when the whole company's assets are reviewed in the New Year. I keep telling myself even 1929 was only a year - we will come out of this black hole of a market and be able to make some money again eventually.
    Angus, could AAR management please keep us informed of progress, be it ever so minor. or better yet, major?

regards

poppi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $79.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.8¢ 7.8¢ $282.0K 3.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34320 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 331299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.