URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Yes an interesting article. I think in the long term U will be...

1. 173 Posts.
    Yes an interesting article. I think in the long term U will be priced roughly along the same lines as coal, oil & gas where it is worked out what is a comparative price in relation to construct costs, running costs and environmental costs in relation to the energy output of each as in the end it is the amount of energy that can be produced and sold into a market.

It has to say something about the costs at the moment when the biggest oil and coal producing countries are or have built nuclear power plants. This is when the Large oil co start getting involved in the exploration and production in the U industry as the profit margin will be more attractive.

A global carbon tax will also make the cost of disposable of radioactive waste an option that may turn out to be more predictable than trying to cost in future carbon taxes.

I think that the nuclear proliferation issue among states is loosing its control ability as More states again the proficiency to handle the process in nuclear plants some will most certainly develop atomic weapons. I think that in the long run that may in it self put a lid on the weapons issue, as a user is not likely to know who and with what they will be answered with, fear is still a psychological process that control the way humans act even within the fanatic's. It no good saying after the event (if able) I thought that they may have had the bomb but my intelligence said they didn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.