TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Thanks :) Like yourself and @Bullish Event, I have also thought...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Thanks

Like yourself and @Bullish Event, I have also thought that sub fees would be around the 50c mark. The reason I changed my estimations for this post was due to the wording of the last announcement:

"If we take the feedback and numbers presented to us from SOL, it’s reasonable to forecast that by the end of the first year, the revenues that TV2U will be invoicing on a monthly basis could be well over US $1.5m per month."

"...we now expect between 100-200 ISPs to want to immediately engage for the OTT services, based on the feedback from our roadshows in the last few weeks. Of course, there will be many more to come, this is just the first wave."

"...we have calculated a conservative forecast average number of subscribers per ISP for the OTT services to be 5,000 each by the end of the first year.”

I mistakenly assumed their figures were based on a maximum of 200 OTT operators in the first year. However upon re-reading the announcement I can see that 100-200 OTT operators is just the estimate for launch. So their figure of US$1.5M+ may be based on an expectation that many more will sign up over the first 12-months. In any case, it would seem that interest has far exceeded their initial expectations.

Btw, I believe that the meeting is being held today.
    Last edited by Parcels: 06/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.