TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

4. The Possibility of a Capital Raising: As indicated in the EGM...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    4. The Possibility of a Capital Raising:

As indicated in the EGM notes, there is the possibility of a CR in the short-term. As we know there was a renegotiation of the PGAS contract in our favour. This relied on less upfront capital injection from PGAS for a better subscriber fee payable to us. This adds more value to TV2 in the long-term. A CR would be the best way to cover this shortfall and ensure more funds are available, if needed in the short-term.

I’ve seen many CR’s that have simply been temporary life-supports for dying companies. However, I trust in this management team and do believe that they are acting in the company's best long-term interest. Therefore, any further capital raised may be seen as positive. Keep in mind, we have a fairly lean operation with expenditure predicted to total $795K for the previous quarter. Monthly invoicing has already commenced, and upon issue of the convertible notes, we will have enough cash to last through this current quarter. Therefore a capital raising could aid in the growth of the company, not simply guarantee it’s survival; an important differentiation when considering how the market may react.

At what Price will the CR be? Obviously at a discount to the market. The pump up on lots of announcements then the dump then the new placement. 1.2c??? Time will tell

This post seems to be coming from one of the Directors keeps referring to WE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.