TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hey @SuperTrumpy, I am still around! I've just been staying off...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hey @SuperTrumpy, I am still around! I've just been staying off Hotcopper due to where we've been lingering. I find it best to stay away from negative sentiment in those times, due to the emotions that come into play, but this was always going to be a long term investment for me. Good to see all the old names still around though!!

It's funny to see those figures again after today's announcement. I remember sitting down and crunching those numbers late one night to help validate my investment in this speculative company. At the time I couldn't help but think it was massively undervalued considering the potential. Good to see this potential may finally be realised.

It's also a bit crazy to look back on those projections, considering where we've been lately. But in view of the Brazil launch, it's good to be reminded of the potential here. Who knows where this will end up once revenue starts flowing, or how accurate my initial projections will be. I've also been blown away by BIG's run of late, which shows what can happen once potential starts being realised. I'm not going to make any crazy price calls on this, but I am optimistic

...and thanks for thinking of me in my absence!

GLTAH, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.