TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Future Valuation, page-290

1. 27,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    well said kev
    i think TV2 has been learning the hard lessons, just as we have had to endure that journey.

when it comes to tyre kickers, they need that clarity filter i was suggesting, or something similar to determine if partner is really committed.

My suggestion of partners buying equity, that is also held in escrow for a long period, and if the partner fails, and wants their script cashed, it will be off market to another partner entering.

The last webinar, nick was really onto the underlying need, cornerstone investor who will not flip on market.
    What better, more DD, more committed, than a JV partner. Again, how big are PGascoms pockets ? and how serious are they ?

Big pockets ? but not very serious ? or cant make decisions in this century ? equally buggery. Next.

I actually think where we have got to, price point, before the dawn of revenues , makes a decent bet on sp returning bags from here.

But we do need to end this Lind note or it will not even rise before revenues in speculation.
    Deliver revenues ? and it would punch through to the high side, and we could look elsewhere for coin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.