WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Future X, page-158

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Absolutely no offence taken CMK, as always all opinions are respected and taken on board, especially yours CMK.

In regards to my 20cent target I believe that to be a realistic target. 

Our current cash burn is about $340k/quarter for this calendar year so revenues anywhere north of 1.4million will put us cash flow positive. We are currently receiving an average of 290k a quarter from P&G. So we are extremely close to being cash flow positive. A 20cent shareprice will place the market cap at 362 million which will put quarterly revenues at $2.1million/quarter with a P/E ratio of 50. We currently have 2 separate products bringing in $290k/quarter with another 4 to be released next year; do keep in mind that royalties have been re-negotiated so expect royalties from these new and existing products to be higher. With absolute speculation lets say that these products bring in a similar revenue stream it would put our quarterly revenue at 870k a quarter leaving 1.2 million left to bodyguard to do the heavy lifting. Now depending on which route is taken when releasing bodyguard our upside can change drastically. If we go it alone we will get the lions share, if we go with a large pharma it will be low margins high volume. IMO of course I believe we can achieve this 1.2million target per quarter if the bodyguard is done right, this is an entirely new and novel way of delivering pain relief that is natural so users can treat the site of pain indefinitely.  Now I have spoken to Steve and he achieved 4.3million EUR (our entire years target) in sales in 5 days during black Friday, one of many success's he has been able to achieve. I acknowledge there is alot of speculation here but this is why believe if bodyguard is done right 20cents is truly achievable.  

At the end of the day CMK we are all responsible for our own judgements and we must live by the sword so as to that individual that you speak of that constantly spruiks our company, IMO has no bearing as at the end of the day if you personally have spoken to management and fully believe in them it should be good enough for yourself to park your money, now if other follow blindly then let them roll the die and bear the consequences. 

Also I don't understand why you have brought Glyn up again in terms of taking advantage of performance options, if we are going to stick to the facts here lets not bring up a totally separate individual from the past with different intentions and drive and speculate that Steve's end goal is to also exploit this way as remuneration. 

In accordance to your fifth point CMK. Yes, Steve is a business man and as such he wouldn't buy into a company that he did not believe will deliver the goods in the first place so your point of Steve not selling due to the shareprice decreasing confuses me.  Why would an individual become a non-executive director if they knew the company was a dud? From what I gather there is a shedload of work going on behind the scenes rather strange of someone to hop on board and put so much work in and collect 178k at the end of the year if they didn't believe in the cause. 

I do wholeheartedly agree with your point in regards to an executive director. I have long felt strongly about this issue and agree that we most certainly do need a CEO. 

I do respect your comment in relation to Steve not being the sole purpose as to why Becca was a success and do believe that to be the grain of salt in all of this, he was certainly instrumental however. 

Glad to hear that that you are well and have successfully removed the solar kertosis CMK, hopefully there will be more to talk about in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.