WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OK, so lets take a constructive view point... Facts, Market-wise...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    OK, so lets take a constructive view point...

Facts,
    Market-wise right now ,OBJ is on a Long-term downward slide with a litiful SP. Its due primarily to a perceived lack of fiscal performance. The market is unhappy and unwilling top accept OBJ's ongoing silence, its occasional excuses, and its indifference to the market's perception of it. This hurts its ability to attract serious investment and undermines its credibility - how do i know this.. just look to the right of the screen at that chart and price.

Question & constructive discussion time:
    What do you see as fixes this, and creates an OBJ SP rise?
    -Announcements? We have been waiting for the "game changer" for a very extended period of time, and its has never arrived, so on that basis may never arrive ... can OBJ put something out from its own perspective that would help alleviate the markets view that they are all huff and no puff? Can they negotiate with their partners to allow something to be presented to the market? or is there actually nothing there at all for OBJ? - I don't believe that.
    - Fiscal - Can OBJ put something out such as a forecast, revenue streams, royalties, etc? It's been debated to death already, but the market LIVES by the almighty dollar, and just a snippet of fact based forecasting (that's positive) could help to pull the SP out of hell's breach. Would committing to halting CR's for 2 years help? or perhaps offering existing holder far better special consideration when they do occur?
    - Timings? Would committing to a deadline for performance metrics help the SP? Such as a deadline to be cash positive or products in markets, or new partners, etc.
    - BOD, could they help by buying in further? by resigning? by expanding? by offering to cut remuneration?

What do we all see as the actual change(s) needed to get this SP back to 10 and or above?
    Or is this it, or do you see the end game as now .... for me, I'm finding it very hard to see a situation where OBJ ever recovers beyond 2c, the history of OBJ is just too down right ugly for investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.