WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Agree 100% with Home Builder. You are basing the future entirely...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Agree 100% with Home Builder.
    You are basing the future entirely on the past with absolutely no regard for the present.
    The board has emphatically flagged its renegotiating our royalty agreements with P&G and they certainly have the business acumen to do that. I’d expect something on this soon, so immediately that’s more income just on the small amount we have in the market.
    Multiply a reenergised royalty rate with plenty more products coming onto market this year and you are well beyond cash flow positive.
    Then you add in BodyGuard, a cash cow in the making. I’m confident the company will want to go it alone. I certainly hope they do. Sustained income from P&G rollout will easily fund that.
    The future looks very bright and we have a conservative, talented, successful no-bullshit board leading the way.
    But the market doesn’t need to take my word for it. It will wait for proof in the pudding, actual dollars, and when it comes, then comes in bigger droves, then floods through the door - as I believe will happen - ‘exceeding 2c’ will be chuckled at in years to come.
    Be sceptical, for sure. OBJ’s history has been checkered to say the least. But don’t allow that past to dictate every thought you have about a company with a world class team now at the helm.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 15/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.