WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Future X, page-171

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    I would much rather be a master of our own destiny than kowtowing to another corporate behemoth.

I would imagine they start selling where our board has its connections and networks - UK, Europe and America.

Most importantly.... it is the internet age. You have instant access to billions. Pay a slice of the pie to big-time social media influencers and you not only have instant access to large markets, but your audience already respects and is “influenced” by whomever they’re following.

In Europe especially - big name retired footballers who profess to have knee problems. Produce your own “interview” with them they can promote on social media.

No name? No problem. Gary Lineker has 7.5m Twitter followers. One tweet and you now have “a name”. You’re telling me someone like him wouldn’t pocket £1m a year just to put out a dozen tweets?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 5.5m followers. Zlatan tells his audience: “I was going to retire this year. My knees were crap. And then, praise be to Jesus, my manager told me about BodyGuard. It’s given me another few years on the pitch. It’s a miracle.”

Etc.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 15/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.