WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Future X, page-19

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919

I was reviewing these trademark details myself a few days ago.  I Specifically chose not to mention them since there is nothing here in my opinion except a tangential relationship.  The entire trademark is related to advertising and marketing and that is EXACTLY how we have seen it being employed by SK-II so far.  I would go so far as to say that those details specifically prove there is nothing to do with OBJ at this stage.  Where is there a mention of a device?  

look at it a different way... what components of personalisation have been demonstrated by the Future X display and described in its trademark?

-  Skin analysis

-  product recommendations

-  automated online product purchasing (via a bracelet worn by the customer)

-  a product with some communication ability (a bottle cap that keeps track of your use and tells your mobile device)

Assuming SK-II continues to develop all these elements towards something the customer will value,  it will all end up as software on a mobile device and products that can communicate their state to the mobile device.  The analysis, the recommendation, the purchasing, the bluetooth bottle... OBJ is not involved in any of these areas, and there is nothing here to suggest that P&G will continue beyond this to incorporate a personalisation device, let alone a personalisation device that uses our technology.

Aren't we beyond assuming, and taking things as a given?  Lets wait for some real evidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.