WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Future X, page-34

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Im thinking there is caution over 4c due to so many past dissapointments. It went up pre last 4c only to get slammed back down due to another shitty 300k total. I guess no one is taking risk now and will wait until figures are actually out. The interesting thing is last 4c seemed to suggest all revenue came predominantly from magnamask sales in china. Very specific considering it is now on sale in usa accross the board since pre last december, along with others i am sure?? Could we see sales from usa suddenly just appear? Surely as commonly as it was stocked there must be something coming down the pipeline. June 4c seems to indicate no usa sales included for a product that was in every walgreens or wherever it was??

Re Baker young, surely they are just a broker and dont actually control anything?? If they are listed as nett sellers isnt it just because their clients are p'd off and are dumping?? The beauty of being a broker is you make money when buying or selling lol. They were certainly talking obj up in their report june 2017 so a lot of their clients would not be happy
    Last edited by andrewk65: 22/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.