WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Thankyou @Lionheart for your info, and on the history of where...

1. 26,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Thankyou @Lionheart for your info, and on the history of where we have been we cant deny what you have said,,  the bleeding obvious..   We cant, none of us change the past history.. Ok so lets start afresh today 30th November, my daughters 20th Birthday...  where are we.. are we worth 37 mill market cap... etc...  For me , its a yep  !  .. I wish my average was 2c its nearly tripple that, but you know what lionheart, risk vs reward... We must remember its a new product with new science behind it... We cant for 1 second discount that P & G are currently using our disruptive Tech... Nor can we discount, that ADDITIONAL work plans and products WILL be released. We cant discount we now have a different board that may be on the front foot rather than the back foot in doing deals... However each to their own, and no one holds a gun and says you must hold these shares.. For me I hold lots, if I lose it isnt the first or last time... if I win, I can retire    if i dont onto the next one and I continue to work.. In the past @lionheart you were a believer , ok it didnt pan out in your time frame, that sucks... it doesnt mean it will never pan out...  10c will happen again , its when not if .. of  course in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.