WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Future X, page-74

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639

I am Currently in Chengdu China and was able to take a look around.

Olay Magnemask available at all counters, including Walmart and Olay Dedicated retail stores. Haven't been to a Manning's as yet.

Take Note: In China, Walmart's have a very descent counter for Olay, recognising it's a premium brand amongst the many others by dedicating its own mini store in the beauty section.

Gold powered Infuser on display in its own self contained display. Consistant with all dedicated Olay stores. Digital displays also showing the gold infuser, as well as banners and outside of some stores an image is advertised to foot traffic on the side of external wall of the shopping centre. Olay magnemask and infuser has a permanent position on each counter as well (ref; non-powered infuser)

SK-II was different. Magnetic wand shown in all dedicated SK-II counters, sometimes on all corners, consistent with previous years however Magnetic booster missing this time around. One store had the entire external wall of the shoppinig centre displaying SK-II X, relating to the new Karen X stock, and also had a new experience store buddying up with a clothing designer called Satchi Offering a pop up style store where you can browse clothing, have your skin checked with the SK-II skin analyser and shown all the key products by SK-II behind what would normally look like a coctail bar top. I did show one rep the new SK-II smart device that is shown in the original Future X marketing as coming, she showed her collegue and after some quiet conversation and what seemed a little confusion as to how I know about it they finally said this product is not available till February. I am inclined from previous experience to disregard their knowledge on launch dates however so don't read too deeply into that vague date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.