SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

future, page-21

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Raks in my mind there is no doubt some will panic sell. Fear is very powerful and the human instinct of 'fight or flight' will prevail initially, but very short term IMO. There may no doubt be the usual warts on society who may try to use this as an opportunistic exercise in shorting and I hope they will be burnt accordingly.

George was the pioneer with SDL and still holds SDL very close, as he did the concept of joining GBG and SDL. Look how magnificent SDL's project potential has become, this man had vision where others couldn't see. Look at the outstanding Australian business people that became involved with SDL like Ken Talbot, Geoff Wedlock, John Jones, Don Lewis, John Carr-Gregg, Craig Oliver and George Jones himself who all decided to get involved personally, professionally, financially and literally gave their all.

Look what has happened post this tragic incident.

It is difficult situations like this that George and others like him shine. Love him or hate him (as many do) he is a man of great resolve and endeavour to succeed, especially in the face of adversity.

We are about to see it again, this time I personally believe in spades. Selling at the moment IMO would be extremely unwise for anyone who bought SDL as an investment.

Others may see this as a daunting task, George will see it as otherwise.

Nothing has changed with SDL apart from the potential loss of some of the most outstanding Australian business people who were involved. There is still hope that isn't the case. SDL will continue on as planned... as all of them would have wanted.

I am not religous but I believe strongly in never giving up on hope and faith in what you believe.

This I like...

"Never give up on hope, never give up on faith,
    There is never a teardrop he doesn't see,
    He knows when a sparrow falls from a tree.
    There is never a moment he doesn't care,
    Never a time when he won't here a prayer.
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.