AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hope we all are enjoying the long weekend. I think we are all...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Hope we all are enjoying the long weekend. I think we are all forgetting the facts. Axiom have a lease for a number of years on the land. The he said she said from the forum was all from reporters giving their two bob. I think when we a few resource running into the many of billions(that has only been drilled down to 6 meters), that belongs to the people we will see justice for these people.. They deserve and from all research and reports up to date are willing and wanting to accept the 20% ownership offered by Axiom mining.. This will change the way we see the islands in the area. There is no life on these lease agreements, just a lot of waisted nickle and GOLD. I hope people can accept that their will be tactics from SMM to throw smoke and mirrors around to confuse axiom holders and the people of the land. When the truth is that we are just trying to work together to add growth and happiness to a country that deserves happiness and success. I know that the people have faith in Axiom to give them a mining lease for over fifty years.. Whatever people say on hc will not change the the descission of the people to accept Axiom into their country. We are a stone throw away to making history for the people of such a primitive and beautiful country. If the truth should surface , then the best for the people will pre vale and Axiom will bring a return on investment as early as Jan or Feb, if people in the stock get behind the great work of the RM. Going to be a huge few weeks with AVQ having their turn in court for the people.. I hope the people get to benefit from the land ASAP. I see a couple of peoples long winded comments on here were from none holders, go try and discuss a stock that has something to do with you.. All long term holders, hold or buy and the future is yours..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.